Current ETSN Program Updates due to Corona Virus
Updated Jan. 1, 2021
Please practice safety, we care about you!
We kindly ask:
* Wear a mask when interacting with ETSN.
* Stand 6 feet apart.
* Bring a pen.
* Provide low income proof if applicable.
* Bring your I.D. if applicable.
* Have cash in hand.
PLEASE KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT CATCH THE CORONA VIRUS FROM YOUR PETS!
🐾💜😷 Hello friends! We are so excited to get back to helping you all! With the more relaxed memorandums from our governor regarding COVID-19 protocols, we at ETSN would like to offer some safety guidelines we will be following. ETSN staff are all willingly volunteering our time for you and your pets! So when you come to an ETSN program event, please help us and do the following, because no one can afford to get sick. Healthy pets, healthy people!
* Wear a mask if you have one. If you do not have one, we will happily provide you with one. All ETSN staff will be required to wear one.
(A side note on masks; they can be scary to your pets! Try wearing one at home around them to get them ready for seeing people like the veterinarian with them on first so it WON'T be so scary!)
* Please stand 6 feet or more away from other people if you get out of your car and have to come to the table, door, or window.
* Bring your own pens to write with, and perhaps something like a magazine to put behind our forms if you fill them out in your car (we won't be using clipboards).
* Be sure your cell phone is charged, you know your number, and keep it with you.
* Make sure your dogs collars and leashes are secure. Make sure your cats carrier latches and door are secure (zip ties work great).
* One human at a time, during program transactions. Other family members, older children, or drivers, please wait in the car.
* Currently, we will be conducting business with the public outside of the ETSN Purrple Bus and the Critter Care Cruiser RV. Staff only is allowed inside at this time.
* Be patient, courteous, and kind to our volunteers and one another as we work out the kinks to our program modifications.
We will be working with a skeleton staff of volunteers so please be kind to them and thank them for being on the front lines to help you and your pets. It is our wish to see everyone remain healthy and practice good safety protocols. Stay home, and enjoy the time with your pets!
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us.
Email: or Phone: 423-289-5548 (no text)
Please leave a detailed message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!