Call 911 if you have an animal emergency.
* Livestock in roadway
* Injured animal, hit by car
* Welfare check for animals without food, shelter, water, or exposure from the elements
* If you witness cruelty or abuse call IMMEDIATELY. Don't wait!
* Bite reports
Call Sheriff's Dept. if you have a non emergency.
* Barking dog, nuisance animals
* Off leash dogs, roaming animals
Call Elizabethton Carter Co. Animal Shelter to report lost and found animals.
Injured or Orphaned Wildlife:
Wynnwood Wildlife Rehab
May Wildlife Rehab Center
Snake Conflicts & Relocation:
Feral cats are a big issue in Carter County.
Currently there is no assistance for the elimination of feral cats.
Please see this article for helpful information.
For Trap/Neuter/Return assistance:
For low to no cost spay neuter assistance:
East Tennessee Spay & Neuter
Carter County Humane Society
If you need help providing your pets or outside companions with food, proper shelter, bedding, etc.
ETSN Pet Food Pantry
Appalachia: Mission Pawsible
For year round, low cost vaccination and wellness clinic:
ETSN Critter Care Cruiser
Owner Requested Humane Euthanasia:
Adored Pets Cremations